- Improvement Plans and Reports
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Parental Consultation - FEEDBACK
- School Uniform
- Primary School Uniform and Orders
- Secondary School Uniform and Orders
- Online Booking for Parents' Evenings
- Mobile Phone in School and Safe Use of the Internet School Policy
- Administration of Medicines
- Parent Information
- Parental Nutrition Advice
- Current Staff List
- General Information
- Enrolment Information
- Emergency School Closure
- After School Sports Clubs
- Parental downloads
- Broadband Internet Parental Controls
- Parentzone Scotland
- Snow Clearing on Campus
- Relationship, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- School Meals
Our school catering is supplied by Tayside Contracts. You can visit their website to download menus and find out what special themed meals they have on offer throughout the year.
With effect from 19 April 2017, the cost of school meals is as follows:
- Nursery and P4 to P7 pupils: £2.10
- Secondary pupils: £2.25 for a 2 course meal
Further information regarding eligibility for free school meals and sample menus is available via the following link: free meals.
Outstanding School Meal Payments
As part of the Council’s School Meals’ debt recovery procedure, we now issue two standard letters to remind parents of outstanding payments due:
Letter 1 will be issued for outstanding payments of £10.01 - £99.99.
Where payments of £60 or more are outstanding, parents will be contacted by telephone.
Letter 2 will be issued for outstanding payments of £100.00 or more.
If you have any queries, please contact the Admin team on 01764 662182.