- Improvement Plans and Reports
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Parental Consultation - FEEDBACK
- School Uniform
- Primary School Uniform and Orders
- Secondary School Uniform and Orders
- Online Booking for Parents' Evenings
- Mobile Phone in School and Safe Use of the Internet School Policy
- Administration of Medicines
- Parent Information
- Parental Nutrition Advice
- Current Staff List
- General Information
- Enrolment Information
- Emergency School Closure
- After School Sports Clubs
- Parental downloads
- Broadband Internet Parental Controls
- Parentzone Scotland
- Snow Clearing on Campus
- Relationship, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- School Meals
Secondary Hoodie orders through the School are now completed. These can be ordered directly from the supplier using the details below.
Please do not use the School's ParentPay system to make payment for direct orders.
Telephone: 01738 787086
Address: Auchmore, Nicoll Drive, Bankfoot, PH1 4BL
Payment: Cheques should be made payable to "Sprinterz"
If you have any queries or comments, please contact the School Office on 01764 662182 or send an email to Auchterarder@pkc.gov.uk.
We are confident parents will be aware of the recent initiative to tidy-up the uniform of our school pupils over the past years. This has resulted in a significant improvement, which has been regularly commented on by staff, parents and the wider community.
In order to ensure that the pupils’ attention to uniform continues please refer to this page to remind you of how they should turn-out at school; that way you’ll know what to look for when ‘back to school’ shopping.
Please help us by ensuring that the pupils have:
- A white shirt that they can button to the top
- School tie (available from school office)
- Black V-neck jumper (or tank-top)
- Black skirt or dress trousers
- Black dress shoes
Please avoid the following:
- Black shoes with white banding at the bottom
- Black shoes with white laces
- Jeans (even if they’re on sale in the ‘school wear’ section)
- Leggings (thick or thin, they are not appropriate for school)
- Hoodies or any jumpers with branding - except during PE or after school sports activities
All shirts must be buttoned to the top and the tie right at the top. Boys' shirts must always be completely tucked in at all times.
Thank you for cooperation in ensuring your children comply with our uniform.