- Pupil Survey - How We Treat Each Other
- Exam Results Analysis Videos
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2016
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2015
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2014
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2013
- Course Choice
- S2 Course Personalisation
- S4-5 Course Choice
- New National Qualifications: SQA
- Associated Primaries
- Faculty of Design & Technology
- Art & Design
- Computing Science
- Design, Engineering & Communication
- Home Economics
- Literacy and Communication
- Mathematics, Enterprise and Business
- Business Education
- Modern Languages
- Pipe Band
- S1 Homework Exercises for 2016/17
- S2 Homework Exercises for 2016/17
- Video: Pipe Band at Perth Festival
- Music Links
- Music Instrumental Lessons
- Physical Education
- Higher Physical Education
- Sports Award Ceremony
- Science Study Clubs
- Social Studies
- Modern Studies
- Learning Resource Centre - Secondary
- Senior Pupil Representatives
- The Main Aims of Tutor Group
- S1 John Muir Award
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- Faculties and Subjects
- Broad General Education
- Wider Achievement Programme
- Community/Parental Involvement
Welcome to the Guidance Team website page
The Guidance Team consists of two Principal Teachers, Lesley Kelly and Mark Stewart and the Depute Support, who has responsibility for the Support for Pupils Faculty , Maureen Bathgate.
Ms Bathgate is a Depute Head Teacher. She is the member of the Senior Management Team who has responsibility for Guidance and Support for Pupils. She is also a teacher of Modern Languages.
Ms Kelly is Principal Teacher, Guidance, with responsibility for pupils in Kinkell and Cloan houses.
Mr Stewart is Principal Teacher, Guidance, with responsibility for pupils in Tullibardine and Drummond houses.
Both PTs deliver the Social Education Programmes and are class/conference committed during the week with S1-S6 groups.
Whilst support for pupils involves all staff in the school, our Guidance role extends to coordinating and liaising with staff in school, with parents and carers and with many outside agencies to support all pupils in our caseload. We liaise closely as a Faculty with Support for Learning (PT Karen Nicol) and her staff as well as our Community Link Worker, Morven Campbell.
In addition, we provide a forum, through the Social Education programme, in which young people can explore and discuss issues relating to safe and healthy living, relationships with and attitudes to others, develop knowledge of the world of work and identify personal strengths and ambitions
We also provide opportunities, in consultation with the Careers Service, Skills Development Scotland, for young people to gain advice and information on careers
It is one of our aims during October – January of each year to support young people in completing UCAS, college and job application forms and in preparing for interviews
We conduct, at regular intervals, one-to-one or group interviews as appropriate with pupils on our caseload and we are available to any young person who wishes advice, help, or to be listened to on any matter affecting his/her personal life.
Guidance staff can be contacted through the main school office 01764 662182.
Useful Links :
University / College / Careers links, including work experience website :
CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health)
Nationals in a Nutshell
Cool 2 Talk