- Pupil Survey - How We Treat Each Other
- Exam Results Analysis Videos
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2016
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2015
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2014
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2013
- Course Choice
- S2 Course Personalisation
- S4-5 Course Choice
- New National Qualifications: SQA
- Associated Primaries
- Faculty of Design & Technology
- Art & Design
- Computing Science
- Design, Engineering & Communication
- Home Economics
- Literacy and Communication
- Mathematics, Enterprise and Business
- Business Education
- Modern Languages
- Pipe Band
- S1 Homework Exercises for 2016/17
- S2 Homework Exercises for 2016/17
- Video: Pipe Band at Perth Festival
- Music Links
- Music Instrumental Lessons
- Physical Education
- Higher Physical Education
- Sports Award Ceremony
- Science Study Clubs
- Social Studies
- Modern Studies
- Learning Resource Centre - Secondary
- Senior Pupil Representatives
- The Main Aims of Tutor Group
- S1 John Muir Award
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- Faculties and Subjects
- Broad General Education
- Wider Achievement Programme
- Community/Parental Involvement
New National Qualifications: SQA
In this year of significant change to our assessment & examination system, we hope the information below will go some way to answering some questions and perhaps alleviating angst. Of course, please feel fee to call the school and speak to any of our Principal Teachers or Depute Headteachers who will endeavour to answer your enquiry.
SQA have information dedicated to supporting parents whose children are experiencing the new National Qualifications. Click here to visit this area of their site.
We also highly recommend the "Nationals in a Nutshell" series of documents produced by parents, for parents. These explain, on a subject by subject basis, what you need to know about these courses. To find them, click here.
New Nationals & Highers Information Evening: 5th March 2014
The following is the presentation delivered to parents of S2, S4 & S5 on Wesdnesday 5th March 2014, explaining the key new features of our changing curriculum and in particular some of the more prevalent points regarding the New National 4/5 courses and Highers.
This presentation can also be viewed as a PDF by clicking here
Video Support from SQA
SQA have produced a short film, Beyond the Exam, which highlights how key parts of their qualifications system work. It is intended to give candidates and their families a clearer insight into the journey of an exam paper, from its creation through to results day.
The film also introduces the new Results Services and explains what happens when candidates are unable to sit an exam or assessment as a result of an illness or if they have not received the mark they expected.
Frequently asked questions from S4 - TCSoA Parents
As a result of parental consultation on National 4/5 and Higher examination arrangements, here is is a list of the most frequently asked questions, with responses. This was emailed to parents of all S4 pupils in January 2014.
Our National 4 & National 5 Presentation to Parents from the curriculum information evening - 12th September 2013