- Pupil Survey - How We Treat Each Other
- Exam Results Analysis Videos
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2016
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2015
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2014
- Secondary Exam Results Analysis - 2013
- Course Choice
- S2 Course Personalisation
- S4-5 Course Choice
- New National Qualifications: SQA
- Associated Primaries
- Faculty of Design & Technology
- Art & Design
- Computing Science
- Design, Engineering & Communication
- Home Economics
- Literacy and Communication
- Mathematics, Enterprise and Business
- Business Education
- Modern Languages
- Pipe Band
- S1 Homework Exercises for 2016/17
- S2 Homework Exercises for 2016/17
- Video: Pipe Band at Perth Festival
- Music Links
- Music Instrumental Lessons
- Physical Education
- Higher Physical Education
- Sports Award Ceremony
- Science Study Clubs
- Social Studies
- Modern Studies
- Learning Resource Centre - Secondary
- Senior Pupil Representatives
- The Main Aims of Tutor Group
- S1 John Muir Award
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- Faculties and Subjects
- Broad General Education
- Wider Achievement Programme
- Community/Parental Involvement
Senior Pupil Representatives
Each year the Pupil Council is formed through a process of election and interview arrangements resulting in the appointment of two representatives from each House (Primary and Secondary). Elected representatives will be intervied in two stages.
Stage 1: Pupils will complete a writen task detailing their skills and plans.
Stage 2: Pupil engage in a group discussion about strengths of our school and what changes can be made to improve the school. (This stage is led by the Head Boy and Head Girl).
At the end of the process, the Head Boy, Head Girl and staff volunteers decide on the selection of Pupil Council members
Please click here to view the attached document that hightlights the duties associated with the post of Head Boy and Head Girl.
Please click here to see details about what you need to know about becoming a Prefect.
If you wish to apply to become a Prefect please click here to access the Application Form for pupils in S5 going into S6. Applications can be submitted electronically to email@example.com or handed into School via Ms Bathgate or the Office.